Site Analysis Survey
This enables your architect and Council to fully assess the neighbourhood character by examination of the neighbouring houses.
Information located in a site analysis feature survey includes the following:
- Levels to Australian Height Datum (AHD)
- Contours over the site at 0.2 metre intervals
- Easements (if any), title bearings and distances
- On the existing house on site - floor level, ridge heights and gutter heights
- On the existing site - garages, sheds, carports, trees, fence heights and descriptions
- On the nature strip - street furniture including trees, footpaths, services such as pits, water, telstra and gas meters etc
- On directly adjoining properties - setbacks, windows overlooking the site including heights, heights of ridges, gutters and floor levels where possible
- On all other neighbouring houses - setbacks, street furniture, front fence type and height, heights of ridges, gutters and floor levels where possible
- A benchmark is always located at the front of subject property
We use latest computer technology, field and office equipment enabling us to work accurately and efficiently. All drawings are completed in Autocad, maintaining an industry standard format.